Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE