Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Watertown Municipal Airport (KATY)
Lat: 44.92°N Lon: 97.16°W Elev: 1746ft.
3 Miles SSE Watertown SD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Codington County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE