Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 25 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Watertown Municipal Airport (KATY)
Lat: 44.92°N Lon: 97.16°W Elev: 1746ft.
3 Miles SSE Watertown SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. North wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Codington County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE