Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 1225 AM EST MON NOV 24 2014
Coastal waters from Fenwick Island DE to Chincoteague VA out 20 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
...GALE WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST THIS MORNING...
- SynopsisA WARM FRONT WILL LIFT NORTH ACROSS THE MID ATLANTIC REGION
TONIGHT AS HIGH PRESSURE MOVES FARTHER OFFSHORE. A COLD FRONT WILL
CROSS THE AREA LATE MONDAY INTO MONDAY NIGHT. WEAK HIGH PRESSURE
BUILDS INTO THE AREA FROM THE WEST TUESDAY. LOW PRESSURE TRACKS UP
THE EAST COAST TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY.
- Rest Of Tonight S winds 20 to 25 kt...increasing to 25 to 35 kt late. Seas 6 to 8 ft with a dominant period of 12 seconds. Rain. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Mon S winds 25 to 35 kt...diminishing to 20 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Seas 7 to 9 ft with a dominant period of 9 seconds. Rain early in the morning...then a slight chance of showers in the late morning and afternoon.
- Mon Night S winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts to around 30 kt...becoming SW 15 to 20 kt after midnight. Seas 5 to 7 ft.
- Tue W winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Tue Night NW winds 10 kt...becoming N after midnight. Seas 4 to 5 ft. A chance of rain after midnight.
- Wed NE winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts to around 30 kt. Seas 5 to 7 ft. Rain. Vsby 1 to 3 nm until late afternoon.
- Wed Night N winds 20 to 25 kt...becoming NW 15 to 20 kt after midnight. Seas 5 to 7 ft. A chance of rain.
- Thu W winds 15 to 20 kt. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Thu Night W winds 15 to 20 kt. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Fri NW winds 15 to 20 kt. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal waters from Fenwick Island DE to Chincoteague VA out 20 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE