Severe weather possible for large portion of central, southern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon through early Friday across portions of the southern and central Plains into the mid-Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys. Widespread thunderstorms are expected along and ahead of a cold front moving across these areas. The storms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and perhaps even a couple tornadoes.
Read More... Humidity91% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
Springfield MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 65. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Friday Night A slight chance of showers after 3am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 51. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Showers, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before noon, then Patchy fog after 5pm. High near 65. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog before 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.