Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 8am, then Patchy fog after 9am. High near 43. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and sleet before 2am, then snow and sleet between 2am and 3am, then snow after 3am. Patchy fog before 11pm. Low around 19. Northeast wind 7 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE