Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of drizzle before 9am. Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE