Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Calera, Shelby County Airport (KEET)
Lat: 33.18 Lon: -86.78 Elev: 584ft.
4 Miles ENE Childersburg AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 3pm, then a chance of drizzle. High near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Talladega County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE