Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 45. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Rain. Patchy fog. High near 51. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 52. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain. High near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marengo County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE