Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm before 3am, then a chance of rain. Low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 9am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE