Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles NW Mountain Brook AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 69. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE