Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -86.4 Elev: 202ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE