Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer29.66 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Greeley/Weld (awos) (KGXY)
Lat: 40.43°N Lon: 104.63°W Elev: 4659ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow before 3pm, then a chance of snow. High near 42. Windy, with a north wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and South Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE