Severe weather possible for parts of central Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wed. afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains, mainly across western Kansas into southern Nebraska. Large hail & damaging winds will be the main threats. Isolated wind and hail will also be possible over much of Missouri eastward into the Ohio Valley, with locally-strong wind gusts over the Northeast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedS 3 mph Barometer30.18 in (1016.0 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles E Denver CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 7 mph becoming north in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. West southwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Labor Day A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Tuesday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 80.