Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles NW Aurora CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE