Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity47% Wind SpeedS 15 mph Barometer30.13 in (1018.2 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles NW Aurora CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.