Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (998.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
3 Miles NW Aurora CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow between 9am and noon, then snow. Temperature rising to near 42 by 9am, then falling to around 30 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 12 to 17 mph becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE