Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1012.5 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Commerce City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 41. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE