Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73 Lon: -72.65 Elev: 20ft.
South Glastonbury CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 20. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 4am, then snow and sleet. Temperature rising to around 30 by 3am. Blustery, with a northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Sunday A chance of freezing rain before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Middlesex, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE