Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 72.65°W Elev: 20ft.
3 Miles NW Manchester CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 44. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 20. Light and variable wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE