Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cape Cod Coast Guard Air Station (KFMH)
Lat: 41.66°N Lon: 70.52°W Elev: 131ft.
Cape Cod Coast Guard Air Station MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 5am, then rain and snow. Patchy fog before 3am. Low around 22. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 22 by 10am. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barnstable County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE