Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.20 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 597ft.
Newburgh Heights OH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 35. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyahoga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE