Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Akron-Canton Regional Airport (KCAK)
Lat: 40.93 Lon: -81.43 Elev: 1208ft.
2 Miles NNE East Sparta OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 23. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Snow. High near 33. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Stark County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE