Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 33 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1007.5 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23 Lon: -76.85 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. Patchy fog before 7am. High near 67. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 45 by 5pm. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE