Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.5 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain, mainly after 8am. High near 48. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Periods of rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 8pm, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE