Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of light rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE