Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23 Lon: -76.85 Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 32. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE