Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.65 in (1004.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
New Cumberland PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 62. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Windy, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE