Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Waterloo Municipal Airport (KALO)
Lat: 42.55°N Lon: 92.4°W Elev: 865ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Wind chill values as low as 10. Windy, with a south southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Rain likely before 1pm, then rain and snow. High near 39. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Black Hawk County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE