Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
El Paso International Airport (KELP)
Lat: 31.8 Lon: -106.4 Elev: 3917ft.
3 Miles NW El Paso TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 16 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light west northwest wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light northwest wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern/Central El Paso County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE