Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Camp Mabry / Austin City (KATT)
Lat: 30.32 Lon: -97.77 Elev: 621ft.
West Lake Hills TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Travis County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE