Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity35% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.39 in (1029.0 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rome, R. B. Russell Airport (KRMG)
Lat: 34.35°N Lon: 85.16°W Elev: 636ft.
2 Miles S Rome GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 39. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.