Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91 Lon: -96.8 Elev: 900ft.
4 Miles SSE Georgetown MN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 5. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -28. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -30. West wind 10 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -23. South wind 13 to 16 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 5. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE