Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint70°F (21°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77 Lon: -97.5 Elev: 44ft.
Corpus Christi TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 76 by 11am, then falling to around 54 during the remainder of the day. South wind 8 to 18 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. North wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE