Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gilbert Field (KGIF)
Lat: 28.05°N Lon: 81.75°W Elev: 144ft.
Winter Haven FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light west wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Polk County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE