Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63 Lon: -104.36 Elev: 2938ft.
14 Miles SSE Terlingua TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE