Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63 Lon: -104.36 Elev: 2938ft.
6 Miles WSW Big Bend National Park TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming west 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE