Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63°N Lon: 104.36°W Elev: 2938ft.
6 Miles WSW Big Bend National Park TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Isolated showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 20 to 25 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE