Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
El Paso International Airport (KELP)
Lat: 31.8 Lon: -106.4 Elev: 3917ft.
5 Miles SW Fort Bliss TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind around 14 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western El Paso County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE