Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528 Lon: -110.00556 Elev: 6414ft.
7 Miles ESE East Fork AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE