Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles SW Long Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE