Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.10415°N Lon: 118.214969°W Elev: 920ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE