Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
3 Miles NW Albuquerque Intl Airport NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE