Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1009.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
3 Miles NW Albuquerque Intl Airport NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE