Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Johns, St. Johns Industrial Airpark (KSJN)
Lat: 34.51833 Lon: -109.37917 Elev: 5732ft.
43 Miles NNE Snowflake AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Plateaus and Mesas South of Hwy 264, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE