Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.44°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 2140ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 3am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Buncombe County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE