Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedN 14 mph Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb) Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Asheville, Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.43°N Lon: 82.54°W Elev: 2165ft.
Asheville NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light northwest wind. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain before 1am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain showers between 10am and 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.