Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE