Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
Palo Alto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light north northwest wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE