Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light east wind.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE