Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE