Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility50.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Front Range Airport (KFTG)
Lat: 39.79°N Lon: 104.54°W Elev: 5607ft.
3 Miles ESE Byers CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and East Adams and Arapahoe Counties, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE