Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Front Range Airport (KFTG)
Lat: 39.79°N Lon: 104.54°W Elev: 5607ft.
3 Miles ESE Byers CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and East Adams and Arapahoe Counties, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE