Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.56 in (1036.0 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lorain County Regional Airport (KLPR)
Lat: 41.35 Lon: -82.18 Elev: 794ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind 9 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing drizzle likely before 1am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 17 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 25 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Wednesday A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Erie County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE