Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Snow before midnight, then rain, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Low around 32. East wind around 14 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyahoga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE