Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit City Airport (KDET)
Lat: 42.4°N Lon: 83.02°W Elev: 625ft.
4 Miles S Hamtramck MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then snow. Low around 27. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow before 4pm. High near 27. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE