Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer29.56 in (1002.6 mb) Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fairbanks International Airport (PAFA)
Lat: 64.82°N Lon: 147.87°W Elev: 436ft.
Fairbanks AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 14. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Calm wind. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. Wednesday Night Cloudy, with a low around -2. Thanksgiving Day Cloudy, with a high near 8. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.