Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE