Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sioux Gateway Airport (KSUX)
Lat: 42.41°N Lon: 96.38°W Elev: 1102ft.
2 Miles ESE Sioux City IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light south southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 37. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely before noon, then snow between noon and 3pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 3pm. High near 41. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Woodbury County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE